You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
In addition to the Website Use Terms access to the Forum is subject to the following terms and conditions :
3. The majority of the content posted in the Forum is created by Forum members. The views and opinions expressed are those of Forum members and unless specifically stated are not those of Ours. We are not responsible for any content posted by Members.
4. You agree to only use this Forum for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Forum. You must not use the Forum for any criminal, illegal or unauthorised purpose. In accessing and contributing to the Forum you agree to be bound by the following rules that your contributions to the Forum:
a. are lawful, tasteful, constructive and polite
b. do not infringe any UK laws
c. are not indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or abusive. In particular your contributions must not make any offensive comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability
d. are not intimidating, threatening, harassing, bullying, mocking or of such nature so as to cause upset, distress or inconvenience to any person, or posted with the intention of upsetting others
e. are not misleading
f. do not endanger yourself or others
g. do not contain any illegal content, including but not limited to content committing or promoting an illegal act
h. do not constitute spamming
i. do not knowingly cause the transmission of any viruses, bugs, worms or any other computer software code of a destructive nature or adverse effect
j. are not advertising or promotional
k. do not contain off-topic material
l. do not contain languages other than English
m. do not include profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language
o. are your own original work and do not infringe the rights of any third party
p. do not include (i) images of nude adults; (ii) images of children under the age of 18 years; (iii) images showing illegal or dangerous activity or material; and/or (iv) images that a reasonable individual might find offensive, indecent and/or otherwise objectionable
q. where permitted images have been uploaded, the express permission of any individual identifiable in the image must be obtained prior to the image being uploaded
r. do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (including but not limited to full name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information from which you can be personally identified)
s. do not contain email addresses, instant messaging addresses, domain names, hyperlinks, login names and passwords
t. are concise and relevant to the topic. Use the "Chat" area of the Site Forum for subjects not related to this Site and its support.
u. do not impersonate another user, or have multiple identities.
v. is in the correct thread and does not duplicate a posting in multiple threads
w. is made in reply after you have ensured that you have read a post completely before replying
x. are in your own words. If you wish to quote others, please cite the source.
y. have in the subject line a summary and you elaborate in the body of the message
z. do not use UPPER CASE or add false information just to get attention.
aa. do not use coarse language or insults directed towards other users or the Site moderators or administrators
bb. are civil and courteous. Constructive criticism is welcome
cc. do not constitute advertising, self promotion and spam. If you wish to advertise on this site commercial advertising offerings are available. Any forum posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising or spam will be removed.
5. When seeking help, ensure that sufficient information is included for the audience to respond without having to ask endless questions.
6. Wait for response from other forum users. Do not re-post requesting a response unless a reasonable amount of time has passed with no response. People will reply when they have time!
7. Follow any instructions given by the moderators.
8. We reserve the right to move or remove any posting, warn users and/or terminate user accounts, as appropriate, if we consider these rules are breached.
9. You agree to Us contacting you by e-mail for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
10. Where members post links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control we are not responsible for any content of any third party websites. Any links to third party websites from the Forum do not amount to any endorsement of that website by Us and any use of that website by you is at your own risk.
11. The posting of content to the Forum is restricted to registered members only. Membership is restricted to residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or older, who have registered at www.lendloaninvest.co.uk with a valid personal email address that is regularly accessed so that moderation emails can be sent. We reserve the right to close accounts in our absolute discretion.
a. your contact details, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
b. a description of the contribution you believe to be in breach and sufficient information to permit Us to locate the contribution; and
c. a brief statement as to why you believe the contribution to be in breach.
15. We reserve the right (but assume no obligation), at Our sole discretion and convenience, to edit or delete content that We consider unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other reasons, which We need not disclose, without notice. Our decision is final.
16. By submitting contributions to the Forum (including but not limited to text, images, photographs, video and audio) you agree to grant to Us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use the content of your contributions in any format for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing and promotional purposes. This includes a right to modify, edit, crop, highlight ad/or republish the content of your contributions.
17. We do not warrant that the use of this service will be uninterrupted, error free or free of any viruses, bugs or anything which may have destructive properties. In accessing and using the Forum you agree that it is your responsibility to take and implement sufficient precautions in this respect.
18. We reserve the right to amend, modify, suspend or terminate the Forum for any reason, without notice at any time.